For new readers

To get an idea of what I'm trying to do and why I think it's possible, check out the following entries, they'll help get you up to speed.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Swamp Donkey Adventure Race

Scene from 2011 Swamp Donkey where team ENDracing took 4th in the premiere category
Good race directors like to race.  I consider myself a good race director, maybe because i LOVE to race.  This weekend i'm headed up north of the border to Falcoln Lake, Manitoba, with my wonderful wife Tammy and good buddy Joel as one of 2 American teams challenging the 115 Canadian teams at what is probably the biggest (in terms of teams) adventure race in the country this year.

In preparation, our team got together a couple of times for training and decided to make a couple of videos to let those Canucks know what to expect. 

Training video 1

Training video 2

No comments:

Post a Comment