For new readers

To get an idea of what I'm trying to do and why I think it's possible, check out the following entries, they'll help get you up to speed.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Boom Shakalaka Boom (26.74 seconds!)



Woo hoo!  My first step in reaching "off by 50" sprint status has successfully been completed.  Over lunch today, after a 150 yd warm-up, i knocked out a 50 yd short-course freestyle swim in 26.74 seconds.  The world record is 18:51 (i'd previously reported the American record that is a bit slower).  This means my goal was 27.76 seconds.  coming in a full second under means that even with potential timing errors, i made my goal!  Awesome! Here is a link to a video of the swim if it doesn't play above.  Thanks Beek for being the record keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment